Single sessions in my studio space are perfect for you anytime. Sessions are also great for small groups such as mother/daughter time, friends day out, wedding gift for the bride and her closest friends, special family time, and much more! Gift certificates are available – send me a message to inquire.
Private Yin & Yum Sessions in my Studio
All sessions include
- Yin: 75 minutes of a guided Yin yoga sequence that I will design specifically for you or your group. We may focus on a particular area of the body if you are working with something specific.
- Yum: Healthy food served at my table and discussion of ingredients, recipes and tips on how you can prepare them at home and eat more healthy in general.
Yum choices (all choices include healthy treats – garden water – hot tea)
- Salad Bowl based on organic greens & veggies.
- Smoothie Bowl based on organic greens, veggies and fruits.
- Avocado and soft cooked egg on toasted sprouted-grain bread.
- Vegetarian Soup
- One person – $105
- Two people – $70/person
- Three or four people (max) – $55/person
- If you have more than four people in your group please contact me for additional options.
Private Yin/Restorative Yoga Sessions in my Studio
Session includes 75 minutes of a guided yoga sequence that I will design specifically for you or your group and which will target specific areas based on our discussion at the time you make your appointment.
- One person – $85
- Two people – $55/person
- Three or four people (max) – $40/person
- If you have more than four people in your group, please attend one of my scheduled classes at Darling Yoga [view].
March 22, 2020 1-4pm
Women’s Workshop: Moving into Spring with Ayurveda and Yin Yoga
Moving with the rhythms of nature and exploring the principles of Ayurveda, this 3 hour workshop will include discovering your own dosha (type) and an overview of Ayurvedic self-care practices. We will discuss various ways you can nourish your body, mind and spirit and plant seeds of intention that will create new experiences in the months ahead. We will also move through a Yin Yoga practice (all levels) designed for the change of seasons and clearing away the heaviness of winter. Our closing meditation will encourage new ideas and new growth. This workshop will be held in my home studio and will include hand-made treats and hot tea served at my table. Attendance at each event is limited to 4. Cost: $50/person payable in advance to reserve your spot.
Paypal: click here